Macromedia got a new site
I realize I'm a day late on the news here, but I'm quite impressed with the amount of feedback Macromedia's new web site has generated. Just about every mailing list I'm on has a large tangent oriented thread that started with a mention of the new site. I wish I could generate that much feedback when I redesign a web site (did you notice I changed the top graphic of cfdev.com about a week ago, no one noticed, it was a subtle change).
Anyways I think it is a positive step for Macromedia, and the technologies they push. It's great as a developer to see Macromedia finally using their own technologies. I'm sure they learned a lot about their products while developing applications using them, I know I have found that to be the case with reguards to products I have built.
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config