Macromedia got a new site
I realize I'm a day late on the news here, but I'm quite impressed with the amount of feedback Macromedia's new web site has generated. Just about every mailing list I'm on has a large tangent oriented thread that started with a mention of the new site. I wish I could generate that much feedback when I redesign a web site (did you notice I changed the top graphic of cfdev.com about a week ago, no one noticed, it was a subtle change).
Anyways I think it is a positive step for Macromedia, and the technologies they push. It's great as a developer to see Macromedia finally using their own technologies. I'm sure they learned a lot about their products while developing applications using them, I know I have found that to be the case with reguards to products I have built.
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained