Adobe MAX: Building JEE Portlets with ColdFusion 9
Adobe has posted the recording of my Adobe MAX presentation Building JEE Portlets with ColdFusion 9. Overall it was a great conference and I was happy to be a part of it. I was also happy to cover the topic of Portlets in ColdFusion 9, since it hasn't gotten much publicity as a new feature. This feature is also close to home for me, because I worked on this feature for Adobe as a consultant through Twin Technologies.
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012 - May 30, 2012
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix - December 15, 2011
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- ColdFusion Developer Week at Adobe.com - September 12, 2011
- Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today - March 7, 2011
Is there a live link to the session recording available?
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token