Adobe MAX: Building JEE Portlets with ColdFusion 9
Adobe has posted the recording of my Adobe MAX presentation Building JEE Portlets with ColdFusion 9. Overall it was a great conference and I was happy to be a part of it. I was also happy to cover the topic of Portlets in ColdFusion 9, since it hasn't gotten much publicity as a new feature. This feature is also close to home for me, because I worked on this feature for Adobe as a consultant through Twin Technologies.
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012 - May 30, 2012
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix - December 15, 2011
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- ColdFusion Developer Week at Adobe.com - September 12, 2011
- Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today - March 7, 2011
Is there a live link to the session recording available?
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3