Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
Update: For my most up to date ColdFusion Security Presentation, watch my ColdFusion Security Training course online.
I've been meaning to post the slides the presentation I gave at cf.Objective() 2009 on Hardening ColdFusion for a while, but I don't think there could be a more important time than now!
This presentation doesn't focus on the CFML coding side of security, but is rather on the administration, and server side of things.
I hope you find it useful.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides was first published on July 06, 2009.
If you like reading about security, cfobjective, presentations, coldfusion, or speaking then you might also like:
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides
- Speaking at ColdFusion Summit Online Next Week
- ColdFusion Summit 2022 Slides
- ColdFusion 2020 Developer Week - Securing CF
- CFSummit 2016 Slides
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.