Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
I've been meaning to post the slides the presentation I gave at cf.Objective() 2009 on Hardening ColdFusion for a while, but I don't think there could be a more important time than now!
This presentation doesn't focus on the CFML coding side of security, but is rather on the administration, and server side of things.
I hope you find it useful.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- Maximum Security CFML - cfObjective Slides - May 17, 2011
- CFSummit 2016 Slides - October 17, 2016
- Writing Secure CFML cfObjective 2013 Slides - May 16, 2013
- Learn about ColdFusion Security at cfObjective 2013 - March 6, 2013
- ColdFusion 10 Security Enhancements Presentation - June 7, 2012
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC - March 23, 2012
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010