A Project Management Tip for Fridays
Here's a quick tip for project management, and staying on top of tasks...
I am always getting tasks, bugs, or change requests via email, IM, or phone. Sometimes I don't always write them down because they are small enough to keep in my head, sometimes I don't write them down because I was working on something else when I received it.
If it gets to be Friday afternoon and these tasks are still in your head, in an email, or scribbled down somewhere, write them all down in one place (be it your project management software, or simply in one file, or on one sheet of paper).
It typically only takes a few minutes, and you will be glad you did on Monday!
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2