A Project Management Tip for Fridays
Here's a quick tip for project management, and staying on top of tasks...
I am always getting tasks, bugs, or change requests via email, IM, or phone. Sometimes I don't always write them down because they are small enough to keep in my head, sometimes I don't write them down because I was working on something else when I received it.
If it gets to be Friday afternoon and these tasks are still in your head, in an email, or scribbled down somewhere, write them all down in one place (be it your project management software, or simply in one file, or on one sheet of paper).
It typically only takes a few minutes, and you will be glad you did on Monday!
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions