A Project Management Tip for Fridays
Here's a quick tip for project management, and staying on top of tasks...
I am always getting tasks, bugs, or change requests via email, IM, or phone. Sometimes I don't always write them down because they are small enough to keep in my head, sometimes I don't write them down because I was working on something else when I received it.
If it gets to be Friday afternoon and these tasks are still in your head, in an email, or scribbled down somewhere, write them all down in one place (be it your project management software, or simply in one file, or on one sheet of paper).
It typically only takes a few minutes, and you will be glad you did on Monday!
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides