Seinfeld's Productivity Tip
LifeHacker has a great productivity tip from Jerry Seinfeld.
Here's how it works, let's say you want to learn about all the new features in ColdFusion 8. Now grab a wall calendar, and a red marker. Every day that you learn about a new feature mark a red X on that day. After you do it a few days in a row you will see a chain of X's.
Now think of Seinfeld screaming Don't break the Chain!.
- Apple 30 Inch Cinema Display Boosts Productivity up to 73% - March 27, 2006
- Increase Productivity with Action Tagging - August 1, 2005
- Right Click to Open Command Prompt in Directory - July 22, 2004
- Right Click - Edit with Notepad - March 18, 2003
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained