Microsoft Selling $200 for $5
Just in case you have missed it Microsoft is giving you $200 when you signup and spend $5 on Microsoft AdCenter.
There is some fine print to be aware of. The $200 credit is only good for 90 days, valid in the US only, and you must sign up by Jan 15 07.
Microsoft is probably making quite a few bucks on this, but I'm sure it has really been a sour grapes for any of their big customers.
What Microsoft did was basically cause all of their ad prices to skyrocket for the holiday season. I'm sure they are making much more than they are giving away, because big advertisers are now competing with the small guys and their monopoly money.
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements