Microsoft Selling $200 for $5
Just in case you have missed it Microsoft is giving you $200 when you signup and spend $5 on Microsoft AdCenter.
There is some fine print to be aware of. The $200 credit is only good for 90 days, valid in the US only, and you must sign up by Jan 15 07.
Microsoft is probably making quite a few bucks on this, but I'm sure it has really been a sour grapes for any of their big customers.
What Microsoft did was basically cause all of their ad prices to skyrocket for the holiday season. I'm sure they are making much more than they are giving away, because big advertisers are now competing with the small guys and their monopoly money.
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions