Yahoo and IBM Join Forces to create OmniFind
Yahoo and IBM have joined up to create OmniFind a free entry level enterprise search appliance. The app runs on Linux or Windows and sports a nifty API (REST based, returns results in ATOM format).
The software, called IBM OmniFind Yahoo Edition, has been designed to be simple to install and use, and can index up to 500,000 documents from more than 200 file types, like Adobe Systems' PDF and Microsoft's Word and Excel.
- Why Yahoo Acquired Upcoming.org - October 5, 2005
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token