Yahoo and IBM Join Forces to create OmniFind
Yahoo and IBM have joined up to create OmniFind a free entry level enterprise search appliance. The app runs on Linux or Windows and sports a nifty API (REST based, returns results in ATOM format).
The software, called IBM OmniFind Yahoo Edition, has been designed to be simple to install and use, and can index up to 500,000 documents from more than 200 file types, like Adobe Systems' PDF and Microsoft's Word and Excel.
- Why Yahoo Acquired Upcoming.org - October 5, 2005
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config