Adobe Has a del.icio.us Account
So is this really Adobe's account or is it just someone who is pretending to be Adobe (All you'd have to do is register with that username)?
The account was created in January, but it looks like it has been used pretty heavily since April.
I would like to see some more links on ColdFusion currently there are only 3.
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012 - May 30, 2012
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix - December 15, 2011
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard - October 26, 2011
- ColdFusion Developer Week at Adobe.com - September 12, 2011
- Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today - March 7, 2011
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token