Adobe Has a del.icio.us Account
So is this really Adobe's account or is it just someone who is pretending to be Adobe (All you'd have to do is register with that username)?
The account was created in January, but it looks like it has been used pretty heavily since April.
I would like to see some more links on ColdFusion currently there are only 3.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Adobe Has a del.icio.us Account was first published on August 22, 2006.
If you like reading about adobe, del.icio.us, or coldfusion then you might also like:
- ColdFusion Summit Fall 2020
- Slides from my 2019 ColdFusion Summit Las Vegas Talk
- Speaking at ColdFusion Developer Week 2012
- HackMyCF Updated for APSB11-29 Security Hotfix
- Adobe eSeminar on FuseGuard
- ColdFusion Developer Week at Adobe.com
- Recent ColdFusion Security Hotfix Updated Today
- Path Traversal Vulnerability Security Hotfix for ColdFusion Released
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.