How To Scream Unsecured
I was considering purchasing something from a foreign site today (I'm not going to name names), but then I noticed this link on the order form page:
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
How To Scream Unsecured was first published on May 02, 2006.
If you like reading about security, ssl, or https then you might also like:
- HTTP Strict Transport Security
- Secure Forms
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- How to Get a Green SSL Certificate
- Howto Require SSL for ColdFusion Administrator
- IIS: Disabling Weak SSL Protocols and Ciphers
- Secure Browsing Mode
Want Security Advisories via Email?
Advisory Week is a new weekly email containing security advisories published by major software vendors (Adobe, Apple, Microsoft, etc).