If you ever need to test LDAP stuff the OpenLDAP project runs a test server at
ldap.openldap.org. It only has a few entries in it but it can be handy for building examples, or testing.
Here's how you would query/search the server in ColdFusion with
<cfldap server="ldap.openldap.org" action="query" name="results" start="dc=openldap,dc=org" attributes="cn,sn,givenName,mail,st,l,ou"> <cfdump var="#results#">
Here's some more info about the service.
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config