If you ever need to test LDAP stuff the OpenLDAP project runs a test server at
ldap.openldap.org. It only has a few entries in it but it can be handy for building examples, or testing.
Here's how you would query/search the server in ColdFusion with
<cfldap server="ldap.openldap.org" action="query" name="results" start="dc=openldap,dc=org" attributes="cn,sn,givenName,mail,st,l,ou"> <cfdump var="#results#">
Here's some more info about the service.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token