If you ever need to test LDAP stuff the OpenLDAP project runs a test server at
ldap.openldap.org. It only has a few entries in it but it can be handy for building examples, or testing.
Here's how you would query/search the server in ColdFusion with
<cfldap server="ldap.openldap.org" action="query" name="results" start="dc=openldap,dc=org" attributes="cn,sn,givenName,mail,st,l,ou"> <cfdump var="#results#">
Here's some more info about the service.
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions