If you ever need to test LDAP stuff the OpenLDAP project runs a test server at
ldap.openldap.org. It only has a few entries in it but it can be handy for building examples, or testing.
Here's how you would query/search the server in ColdFusion with
<cfldap server="ldap.openldap.org" action="query" name="results" start="dc=openldap,dc=org" attributes="cn,sn,givenName,mail,st,l,ou"> <cfdump var="#results#">
Here's some more info about the service.
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements