Amazon Recomendations Email
I got an email from Amazon.com today that said:
We've noticed that customers who have purchased Apple iWork '05 (Mac) are also interested in FileMaker Pro 8 Win/Mac. For this reason, you might like to know that FileMaker Pro 8 Win/Mac is now available for ordering. You can buy your copy by following the link below.
You might also like to know that this product is now specially priced at $264.99 through February 8, 2006.
In general I don't mind if Amazon sends me an email telling me about a special that I might be interested in. I just wish there was a way in that email to say I'm not interested in FileMaker or I already own it.
Amazon should have taken this chance to allow me to tune my recomendations. Instead I am tempted to unsubscribe, if I don't feel like they are going to be providing stuff I'm interested in.
The funny thing is, you can tune your recomendations on Amazon's web site, just not from the email they sent.
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017