Java Performance Tuning Guide
Sun recently published a new whitepaper called Java Tuning. It should be of interest to anyone doing performance tuning on ColdFusion server and ofcourse any java application.
You should also check out my tuning garbage collection summary, which is an outline of Sun's Tuning Garbage collection document.
- OutOfMemoryError - GC overhead limit exceeded - March 25, 2010
- MySQL Optimization Hints - January 2, 2007
- Google Video: MySQL Performance Tuning Best Practices - May 11, 2006
- Premature optimization is the root of all evil - December 8, 2005
- Over Tweaking - May 6, 2005
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token