Web Design Patterns
I must have missed this when it was first published over a year ago. Ryan Singer from 37Signals published a paper called: An Introduction to Using Patterns in Web Design.
Ryan provides a pattern for designing user interfaces, it is not about software design patterns as you might expect. The pattern provides a good way to un-clutter or simplyify your user interface design.
- Yahoo UI and Design Patterns - February 14, 2006
- How to Confuse with Color - January 4, 2007
- Usability vs User Experience - June 28, 2006
- Cognitive Bias - January 18, 2006
- Designing from the outside in - April 27, 2005
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config