Web Design Patterns
I must have missed this when it was first published over a year ago. Ryan Singer from 37Signals published a paper called: An Introduction to Using Patterns in Web Design.
Ryan provides a pattern for designing user interfaces, it is not about software design patterns as you might expect. The pattern provides a good way to un-clutter or simplyify your user interface design.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- Yahoo UI and Design Patterns - February 14, 2006
- How to Confuse with Color - January 4, 2007
- Usability vs User Experience - June 28, 2006
- Cognitive Bias - January 18, 2006
- Designing from the outside in - April 27, 2005