#The lid of my snapple tells me that an octothorp is another name for the pound / number / hash sign... the # symbol. Quite a familiar glyph for CF developers.
According to Octothorp press, the word is so obscure that it isn't even in the Oxford English Dictionary. Its also not currently found in the Wikipedia (or my spell checker).
I suppose the Octo prefix is because it has eight points.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee