Forbes Best of the Web
Here's their review of the dealazon blog. In it they say:
But frankly, it's unclear what the blog does differently than its parent site, www.dealazon.com, which offers better information and tons more items that are searchable by category.
I found that interesting because the difference is that the blog contains hand picked deals, rebates, and coupons. While the main site is 100% automatic, it pulls out the deals from Amazon's web services, using CFML! I don't have to do a thing except make sure the database doesn't crash.
I haven't seen much traffic from it yet, but I think they just published it. I gotta go make sure caching is on...
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2