Forbes Best of the Web
Here's their review of the dealazon blog. In it they say:
But frankly, it's unclear what the blog does differently than its parent site, www.dealazon.com, which offers better information and tons more items that are searchable by category.
I found that interesting because the difference is that the blog contains hand picked deals, rebates, and coupons. While the main site is 100% automatic, it pulls out the deals from Amazon's web services, using CFML! I don't have to do a thing except make sure the database doesn't crash.
I haven't seen much traffic from it yet, but I think they just published it. I gotta go make sure caching is on...
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions