Forbes Best of the Web
Here's their review of the dealazon blog. In it they say:
But frankly, it's unclear what the blog does differently than its parent site, www.dealazon.com, which offers better information and tons more items that are searchable by category.
I found that interesting because the difference is that the blog contains hand picked deals, rebates, and coupons. While the main site is 100% automatic, it pulls out the deals from Amazon's web services, using CFML! I don't have to do a thing except make sure the database doesn't crash.
I haven't seen much traffic from it yet, but I think they just published it. I gotta go make sure caching is on...
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config