Mach-II - Hey I'm not dead
Matt Woodward has an entry worth reading about frameworks, and the Mach-II is dead fervor.
"if in some particular case Mach-II seems to be a better fit for one reason or another, I'm not going to avoid it just because it's falling out of favor with some folks. If I was worried about using the most popular framework in CF, I'd use Fusebox exclusively"
Good points Matt.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides