Mach-II - Hey I'm not dead
Matt Woodward has an entry worth reading about frameworks, and the Mach-II is dead fervor.
"if in some particular case Mach-II seems to be a better fit for one reason or another, I'm not going to avoid it just because it's falling out of favor with some folks. If I was worried about using the most popular framework in CF, I'd use Fusebox exclusively"
Good points Matt.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token