New Balance 991 Review
It appears that Steve Jobs and I wear the same sneakers. New Balance 991's.
For the record, no, I did not buy them because Steve Jobs wears them. I have had them since January or so and they pretty nice.
I will be wearing them when I run the BoilerMaker Road Race next month in Utica, NY. It's the largest 15k race in the country! And always a lot of fun.
There's nothing new about celebrities creating fashion trends. Ashton Kutcher and his trucker hats. Madonna in the 80's. But how does this happen with a guy who wears the same outfit every time he appears in public?
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token