New Balance 991 Review
It appears that Steve Jobs and I wear the same sneakers. New Balance 991's.
For the record, no, I did not buy them because Steve Jobs wears them. I have had them since January or so and they pretty nice.
I will be wearing them when I run the BoilerMaker Road Race next month in Utica, NY. It's the largest 15k race in the country! And always a lot of fun.
There's nothing new about celebrities creating fashion trends. Ashton Kutcher and his trucker hats. Madonna in the 80's. But how does this happen with a guy who wears the same outfit every time he appears in public?
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides