Free Chapters in Apache Security
Ivan has made two chapters from his book Apache Security available for download. He just released the chapter on secure php configuration, and the chapter on installation and configuration was previously made available.
When we made the decision to set the installation and configuration chaper free, several months ago, I did not realise this chapter only told one half of the story. Most people need to configure Apache *and* PHP. This is now fixed, and the two chapters together make a valuable resource.
Indeed, a valuable resource. I have had Ivan's book for a few weeks now, and it's a good one.
- 20 ways to Secure your Apache Configuration - December 6, 2005
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL - November 22, 2013
- Blocking .svn and .git Directories on Apache or IIS - October 15, 2013
- Changing the ColdFusion CFIDE Scripts Location - January 10, 2011
- ColdFusion wsconfig Hotfix CVE-2009-1876 is for Apache Only - August 20, 2009
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151