Adding an XSL StyleSheet to your RSS Feed
Evagoras Charalambous saw my article Adding a CSS StyleSheet to your RSS Feed and was inspired to create an article called Improving an XML feed display through CSS and XSLT.
The CSS technique I use is easy to implement, and looks pretty good. But you can do a lot more with an XSLT transformation, probably the nicest thing is that you can make your links clickable.
- Adding a CSS StyleSheet to your RSS Feed - February 2, 2005
- Foundeo's 2007 End of the Year Sale - December 21, 2007
- Apple still likes their RSS icon - January 10, 2006
- AJAX Tutorial with Prototype - December 13, 2005
- Simple Flex Tutorial - November 7, 2005
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained