Adding an XSL StyleSheet to your RSS Feed
Evagoras Charalambous saw my article Adding a CSS StyleSheet to your RSS Feed and was inspired to create an article called Improving an XML feed display through CSS and XSLT.
The CSS technique I use is easy to implement, and looks pretty good. But you can do a lot more with an XSLT transformation, probably the nicest thing is that you can make your links clickable.
- Adding a CSS StyleSheet to your RSS Feed - February 2, 2005
- Foundeo's 2007 End of the Year Sale - December 21, 2007
- Apple still likes their RSS icon - January 10, 2006
- AJAX Tutorial with Prototype - December 13, 2005
- Simple Flex Tutorial - November 7, 2005
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee