CFML Language History
Macromedia's web site is going to be busy today, lots of new stuff on there today. They released a CFML Language history document, that details the changes since CF 4.01. That is handy for me because I usually have to write CFML code that runs on multiple versions. I'm sure many consultants, and free lancers work with several different servers as well. Hopefully this will be integrated into the live docs soon.
Dan G. Switzer, II pointed this out on the cfguru list, thanks!
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee