Prediction Market for high-tech products, concepts, and trends
Yahoo! Research labs has something they call the Tech Buzz Game, it's a make believe stock market for technology trends.
You can create an account for free, and they give you $10,000 fake dollars to invest in your favorite technologies, such as ColdFusion, Flex, Flash, Java, Tiger, etc (those are some of the things that I picked).
I bet this game ends up being a fairly accurate buzz predictor/indicator...
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2