Prediction Market for high-tech products, concepts, and trends
Yahoo! Research labs has something they call the Tech Buzz Game, it's a make believe stock market for technology trends.
You can create an account for free, and they give you $10,000 fake dollars to invest in your favorite technologies, such as ColdFusion, Flex, Flash, Java, Tiger, etc (those are some of the things that I picked).
I bet this game ends up being a fairly accurate buzz predictor/indicator...
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained