GreaseMonkey User Scripts
After hearing a lot about grease monkey I finally got around to installing it and playing with it, and it's pretty cool!.
What is greasemonkey?
How do you install User Scripts?
Simply right click on them and click Install User Script, or visit the user script page and select it from the Tools menu. The script must end in
Here's an example, I made a user script that modifies weblogs.macromedia.com to show the URL of the entry when you hover over a link. You can get it here.
Another example - lets say you live in the UK, but everyone links to Amazon.com, my Amazon Localizer greasemonkey user script will convert any foreign amazon.com, amazon.de, etc links to your locale, amazon.co.uk in this case. I made a script for pretty much every Amazon locale, including US.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
GreaseMonkey User Scripts was first published on May 11, 2005.
- Geolocation API for Adobe AIR?
- Have a good firefox extension idea?
- Cross Domain Data Theft using CSS
- Ajax Same Origin Policy No More with Firefox 3.5
- FireFox Click Wheel does not fire onclick Event
- FireFox 126.96.36.199
- Add an Amazon Wishlist to your Blog or Site