GreaseMonkey User Scripts
After hearing a lot about grease monkey I finally got around to installing it and playing with it, and it's pretty cool!.
What is greasemonkey?
How do you install User Scripts?
Simply right click on them and click Install User Script, or visit the user script page and select it from the Tools menu. The script must end in
Here's an example, I made a user script that modifies weblogs.macromedia.com to show the URL of the entry when you hover over a link. You can get it here.
Another example - lets say you live in the UK, but everyone links to Amazon.com, my Amazon Localizer greasemonkey user script will convert any foreign amazon.com, amazon.de, etc links to your locale, amazon.co.uk in this case. I made a script for pretty much every Amazon locale, including US.
- Geolocation API for Adobe AIR? - October 8, 2008
- Have a good firefox extension idea? - July 7, 2005
- Cross Domain Data Theft using CSS - July 21, 2010
- Ajax Same Origin Policy No More with Firefox 3.5 - June 30, 2009
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained