GreaseMonkey User Scripts
After hearing a lot about grease monkey I finally got around to installing it and playing with it, and it's pretty cool!.
What is greasemonkey?
How do you install User Scripts?
Simply right click on them and click Install User Script, or visit the user script page and select it from the Tools menu. The script must end in
Here's an example, I made a user script that modifies weblogs.macromedia.com to show the URL of the entry when you hover over a link. You can get it here.
Another example - lets say you live in the UK, but everyone links to Amazon.com, my Amazon Localizer greasemonkey user script will convert any foreign amazon.com, amazon.de, etc links to your locale, amazon.co.uk in this case. I made a script for pretty much every Amazon locale, including US.
- Geolocation API for Adobe AIR? - October 8, 2008
- Have a good firefox extension idea? - July 7, 2005
- Cross Domain Data Theft using CSS - July 21, 2010
- Ajax Same Origin Policy No More with Firefox 3.5 - June 30, 2009
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2