Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin
While the dictionary could use some work, the plugin is pretty good.
Just download it and unzip to your eclipse directory. Then restart Eclipse, and select
Window - Show View - Other - Spell Checker - Spell. Click the green spell check button to start spell checking the document.
It is free, and open source.
Looking for a spell checker for web applications?
- Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades - May 12, 2005
- Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse - February 7, 2007
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse? - July 21, 2005
- Fonts for Programmers - May 12, 2005
- Some handy Eclipse Keyboard Shotrcuts - March 10, 2005
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2