Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin
While the dictionary could use some work, the plugin is pretty good.
Just download it and unzip to your eclipse directory. Then restart Eclipse, and select
Window - Show View - Other - Spell Checker - Spell. Click the green spell check button to start spell checking the document.
It is free, and open source.
Looking for a spell checker for web applications?
- Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades - May 12, 2005
- Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse - February 7, 2007
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse? - July 21, 2005
- Fonts for Programmers - May 12, 2005
- Some handy Eclipse Keyboard Shotrcuts - March 10, 2005
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained