Eclipse Spell Checker Plugin
While the dictionary could use some work, the plugin is pretty good.
Just download it and unzip to your eclipse directory. Then restart Eclipse, and select
Window - Show View - Other - Spell Checker - Spell. Click the green spell check button to start spell checking the document.
It is free, and open source.
Looking for a spell checker for web applications?
- Howto keep Eclipse Plugins between upgrades - May 12, 2005
- Tip for Viewing Images in Eclipse - February 7, 2007
- RDS Plugin for Eclipse? - July 21, 2005
- Fonts for Programmers - May 12, 2005
- Some handy Eclipse Keyboard Shotrcuts - March 10, 2005
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config