As I mentioned the other day I ordered Mac OSX 10.4 for $95 off of Amazon. Since Tiger is not out yet, and I selected free shipping, and group my packages into as few shipments as possible, Amazon was holding the other items that I ordered and waiting to ship them until Tiger arrived.
Now Amazon did a few things wrong here - they should have shipped those other items because they were all over $25, and I could have just ordered them separately. I was going to change my order to ship items when they are available (for an extra cost) - but Amazon wasn't telling me what the extra cost was - they should have!
So what I ended up doing was canceling all items in my order except for Tiger, then I placed a new order for the other items. They will ship tomorrow with free shipping!
If this were most online retailers I wouldn't even complain, but Amazon is famous for getting the online ordering process right.
I also noticed that Amazon is featuring Tiger on their home page, and they have an article called: 10 Reasons to Upgrade.
- Amazon Search Dashboard Widget for Tiger - May 6, 2005
- Upgrade to Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger for $95 - April 18, 2005
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee