As I mentioned the other day I ordered Mac OSX 10.4 for $95 off of Amazon. Since Tiger is not out yet, and I selected free shipping, and group my packages into as few shipments as possible, Amazon was holding the other items that I ordered and waiting to ship them until Tiger arrived.
Now Amazon did a few things wrong here - they should have shipped those other items because they were all over $25, and I could have just ordered them separately. I was going to change my order to ship items when they are available (for an extra cost) - but Amazon wasn't telling me what the extra cost was - they should have!
So what I ended up doing was canceling all items in my order except for Tiger, then I placed a new order for the other items. They will ship tomorrow with free shipping!
If this were most online retailers I wouldn't even complain, but Amazon is famous for getting the online ordering process right.
I also noticed that Amazon is featuring Tiger on their home page, and they have an article called: 10 Reasons to Upgrade.
- Amazon Search Dashboard Widget for Tiger - May 6, 2005
- Upgrade to Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger for $95 - April 18, 2005
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides