Google has launched a new site called Google Code it is Google's place for Open Source software.
Right now all the projects listed are mostly C/C++, with one Python project. The projects are:
- perftools: Libraries and tools that help you tune and debug your multi-threaded c++ programs.
- coredumper: Gives you the ability to dump cores from programs when it was previously not possible.
- sparsehashtable: An assortment of interesting new hash tables for C++ developers.
- goopy/functional: This library brings functional language attributes to python.
Google is also adding projects that use the Google API:
One thing we really wanted to put up on Google Code was a way of bringing recognition to those people and groups who have created programs that use our APIs or the code we have released. If you have one that you'd like to nominate, let us know via email@example.com.We're going to feature a new one every week or so and we'll send a fabulous, always fashionable, t-shirt to the maintainers
You can find xml feeds that will keep you up to date.
Thanks go to Jason Dowdell for the heads up.
- PostalMethods - Web Service for Snail Mail - July 27, 2008
- How to Design a Good API and Why it Matters - March 20, 2006
- REST vs SOAP Web Services - August 3, 2005
- Textamerica MoBlog Developer API - April 15, 2005
- API Blog - March 22, 2005
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions