Here's a recent conversation I had with my girlfriend:
Me: We have a speaker coming in from Rochester, NY (Tracy Logan) for our CFUG meeting.
GF: That's cool, what is he going to talk about?
GF: The shaver?
LOL! I use a Mach III razor!
lol Its almost as bad as when people ask me "what do you do" Reply: I'm a coldfusion programmer? They sometimes respond with: "You don't strike me as scientist" or "geez how many years of UNI did that take?" I blame movies like "The Saint" ;)
I have a freind who has it far worse he's a painter (portraits) every time he tells someone he's a painter they invariably ask for his number because their windows/house needs doing.
wow and i though i had problems with cf
I should mention she is not a programmer, so there would be no reason why she would know what the Mach-II framework is.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee