Here's a recent conversation I had with my girlfriend:
Me: We have a speaker coming in from Rochester, NY (Tracy Logan) for our CFUG meeting.
GF: That's cool, what is he going to talk about?
GF: The shaver?
LOL! I use a Mach III razor!
lol Its almost as bad as when people ask me "what do you do" Reply: I'm a coldfusion programmer? They sometimes respond with: "You don't strike me as scientist" or "geez how many years of UNI did that take?" I blame movies like "The Saint" ;)
I have a freind who has it far worse he's a painter (portraits) every time he tells someone he's a painter they invariably ask for his number because their windows/house needs doing.
wow and i though i had problems with cf
I should mention she is not a programmer, so there would be no reason why she would know what the Mach-II framework is.
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017