Linux and OS X Shell Commands
I found this site with a handy list of OS X and Linux shell commands, along with documentation.
- The 15 Essential UNIX commands - July 29, 2005
- Great Tool For Network Bandwidth Monitoring: vnstat - January 19, 2009
- Howto Backup your Mac incrementally over SSH - March 10, 2006
- Shell Script for backpack todo lists - August 20, 2005
This is exactly what I have been looking for and criticizing Apple for not including in Mac help. Thanks.
0 12 * * * /usr/bin/top -n 1 -b -S what's the command mean to
Looks like an entry in a crontab file, search google for cron or crontab
i have a file in a directory in a server and another file in another directory in yet another server.how do i copy or exchange files over both the servers? kindly give me the commands for unix.
Rajan, You want to use the scp command, which stands for secure copy, you use it like this: scp somefile.txt email@example.com:/tmp/somefile.txt
yeah but can I use it likle it is said on http://www.linuxdownloads.org/ ?
This is exactly good
yeah but can I use it likle it is said on http://www.ss64.org/ ?
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config