Free SSL Certificates for OpenSource projects
GoDaddy is giving away free SSL Certificates for open source projects. Sign up here.
Go Daddy is committed to the open source community. We want your site and data to be secure and we're willing to foot the cost to make them just that.
Just make sure that you Disable SSLv2!
how and why are they doing this? htp://www.pvmarlin.com
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3