Free SSL Certificates for OpenSource projects
GoDaddy is giving away free SSL Certificates for open source projects. Sign up here.
Go Daddy is committed to the open source community. We want your site and data to be secure and we're willing to foot the cost to make them just that.
Just make sure that you Disable SSLv2!
how and why are they doing this? htp://www.pvmarlin.com
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained