Bea JRockit 5 JVM Released
Bea has released JRockit 5.0 JVM. Here is a link to some release notes.
JRockit 5.0 is a J2SE 5.0 compatible Java Runtime Environment. The JRockit JVM main design goal is performance, and the 5.0 version shows a 5-10% performance increase over their previous version on linux.
This JVM should work with ColdFusion MX/JRun, though I have not tested it myself yet.
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee - March 21, 2019
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Adobe Says Go Ahead and Upgrade your ColdFusion JVM - October 24, 2012
- Enabling Unlimited Strength Cryptography in ColdFusion - March 8, 2012
- What's New in Java 7? - January 18, 2011
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee