Bea JRockit 5 JVM Released
Bea has released JRockit 5.0 JVM. Here is a link to some release notes.
JRockit 5.0 is a J2SE 5.0 compatible Java Runtime Environment. The JRockit JVM main design goal is performance, and the 5.0 version shows a 5-10% performance increase over their previous version on linux.
This JVM should work with ColdFusion MX/JRun, though I have not tested it myself yet.
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee - March 21, 2019
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Adobe Says Go Ahead and Upgrade your ColdFusion JVM - October 24, 2012
- Enabling Unlimited Strength Cryptography in ColdFusion - March 8, 2012
- What's New in Java 7? - January 18, 2011
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token