Bea JRockit 5 JVM Released
Bea has released JRockit 5.0 JVM. Here is a link to some release notes.
JRockit 5.0 is a J2SE 5.0 compatible Java Runtime Environment. The JRockit JVM main design goal is performance, and the 5.0 version shows a 5-10% performance increase over their previous version on linux.
This JVM should work with ColdFusion MX/JRun, though I have not tested it myself yet.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Bea JRockit 5 JVM Released was first published on February 22, 2005.
If you like reading about jvm, bea, jrockit, or java then you might also like:
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML
- Adobe Says Go Ahead and Upgrade your ColdFusion JVM
- Enabling Unlimited Strength Cryptography in ColdFusion
- What's New in Java 7?
- OutOfMemoryError - GC overhead limit exceeded
- Java 1.5 for FreeBSD Patchset Released
- Converting an unsigned byte array to an integer
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.