Bea JRockit 5 JVM Released
Bea has released JRockit 5.0 JVM. Here is a link to some release notes.
JRockit 5.0 is a J2SE 5.0 compatible Java Runtime Environment. The JRockit JVM main design goal is performance, and the 5.0 version shows a 5-10% performance increase over their previous version on linux.
This JVM should work with ColdFusion MX/JRun, though I have not tested it myself yet.
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML - July 17, 2013
- Adobe Says Go Ahead and Upgrade your ColdFusion JVM - October 24, 2012
- Enabling Unlimited Strength Cryptography in ColdFusion - March 8, 2012
- What's New in Java 7? - January 18, 2011
- OutOfMemoryError - GC overhead limit exceeded - March 25, 2010
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3