Mac OS X Multiple Virtual Desktops
One very cool feature in Unix / X-Windows graphical environments is that you can have multiple virtual desktops. Each desktop has its own windows, and you can move windows onto different desktops. With a shortcut key you can move between the desktops, this is kind of like tabbed browsing for your operating system.
My brother Steve just pointed me to a free desktop manager for Mac OSX. Its really nice, even though they claim its in alpha stage. It supports several transition modes (such as the Cube mode for fast user switching).
This utility is especially nice on my 12" powerbook, because I don't have a lot of screen real estate!
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions