Java 1.5 for FreeBSD Patchset Released
The first patchset for Java 1.5 on FreeBSD has been released.
Greg Lewis has released the first patchset (patchlevel 1) for the JDK" 1.5.0 software. This is initial patchset and suitable for early testers and developers. Patchset includes support for following versions of FreeBSD -- i386/5.3 and amd64/5.3. Though FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE was testing as well, it's having serious problems still.
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Java 1.5 for FreeBSD Patchset Released was first published on February 18, 2005.
If you like reading about java, jvm, or freebsd then you might also like:
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- Getting Size of Heap and Non Heap Memory in CFML
- Adobe Says Go Ahead and Upgrade your ColdFusion JVM
- Enabling Unlimited Strength Cryptography in ColdFusion
- What's New in Java 7?
- OutOfMemoryError - GC overhead limit exceeded
- Bea JRockit 5 JVM Released
- Converting an unsigned byte array to an integer in Java
Want Security Advisories via Email?
Advisory Week is a new weekly email containing security advisories published by major software vendors (Adobe, Apple, Microsoft, etc).