MySQL Slow Query Log File
MySQL has a feature that allows you to log slow running queries to a file. To enable you just need to add some lines to your
my.cnf file, and restart. Add the following:
log-slow-queries = /var/log/mysql/mysql-slow.log long_query_time = 1
The above will log queries taking longer than one second to the specified log file.
You can read more in the MySQL Reference Manual
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides