ColdFusion MX 7 on Mac OS X
If your installing CFMX 7 on Mac OS X and getting hung up on "Starting Graphing..." then you need to add a property to your JVM Arguments. Add
-Djava.awt.headless=true in your JMC Server - Settings - JVM Settings - VM Arguments.
I ran into this when installing ColdFusion MX 7 on my powerbook, other than that install went ok. I use the same steps for installing multiple versions of cfmx on jrun that I outline in my previous post.
You can find more info about installing CFMX on OSX on sean corfields blog, I found the java.awt.headless fix in his comments.
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements