ColdFusion MX 7 on Mac OS X
If your installing CFMX 7 on Mac OS X and getting hung up on "Starting Graphing..." then you need to add a property to your JVM Arguments. Add
-Djava.awt.headless=true in your JMC Server - Settings - JVM Settings - VM Arguments.
I ran into this when installing ColdFusion MX 7 on my powerbook, other than that install went ok. I use the same steps for installing multiple versions of cfmx on jrun that I outline in my previous post.
You can find more info about installing CFMX on OSX on sean corfields blog, I found the java.awt.headless fix in his comments.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee