New Poll: What version of CF are you running in production?
Steve Bryant wanted to know what version of CF most people are running these days, so the question on my new poll is "What version of CF are you running in production?"
You can vote more than once if you run more than one version in production, but please only vote once for each version.
We run ColdFusion MX 6.1 on our main production server, and BlueDragon Free Edition on a secondary web server. We use this secondary web server for old sites, and other low traffic sites. BlueDragon seams to work well for this, I don't think it has ever crashed.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token