New Poll: What version of CF are you running in production?
Steve Bryant wanted to know what version of CF most people are running these days, so the question on my new poll is "What version of CF are you running in production?"
You can vote more than once if you run more than one version in production, but please only vote once for each version.
We run ColdFusion MX 6.1 on our main production server, and BlueDragon Free Edition on a secondary web server. We use this secondary web server for old sites, and other low traffic sites. BlueDragon seams to work well for this, I don't think it has ever crashed.
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017