What IDE do you use?
Rob Rohan referenced my poll (what ide do you use?) in his presentation on CFEclipse yesterday in San Diego. And I have been thinking for a while its time to retire that one, and setup a new one. Let me first summarize the results...
Dreamweaver, 39 votes 29.77%
CFEclipse, 34 votes 25.95%
Homesite, 29 votes 22.14%
CF Studio, 13 votes 9.92%
Other, 16 votes 12.21%
Nearly 62% of the 131 responders use a Macromedia product for CFML development. Over one quarter of my respondents use CFEclipse for development. Interesting... CFEclipse has been gaining market rapidly over the last few months, I wouldn't be surprised to see a number closer to 50% of developers using it by the year end.
Just for fun, I thought I would summarize some of the other polls I have had up:
What server OS do you use? Linux 41%
What DB Server do you use? MySQL 36%
What is the most significant feature in blackstone? Gateways 34%
What is your skill level? Advanced 42%
I will put up a new poll as soon as I think of a good one... Any ideas?
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017