Yahoo!'s new Y!Q Service
Yahoo has just launched a service called Y!Q that allows you to embed a search related info button on your web site.
The way it works is kind of dumb however. Your required to place some content in a div with the class ypcontext, then embed a form in your page, with the same content in a hidden input field. Here's an example of what it does:
The Y!Q service should be much easier to use. They should be using something like Google AdWords technology to generate the results. At the very least I'd expect that they don't require me to put the content on my page twice.
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017