a9 Search Engine adds Yellow Pages
One of the new features a9 yellow pages offers is something they call block view - they basically strapped a camera to a car and drove around Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Chicago, New York City (Manhattan), Denver, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Oregon, San Francisco and the Bay Area taking pictures of storefronts. So when you search in one of those areas you also get a picture of the storefront along with your results.
But even if you don't live in a metropolitan area, there is a handy mapquest map with the results annotated on it.
There is a good writeup on how they did it, along with some videos.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token