a9 Search Engine adds Yellow Pages
One of the new features a9 yellow pages offers is something they call block view - they basically strapped a camera to a car and drove around Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Chicago, New York City (Manhattan), Denver, Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland, Oregon, San Francisco and the Bay Area taking pictures of storefronts. So when you search in one of those areas you also get a picture of the storefront along with your results.
But even if you don't live in a metropolitan area, there is a handy mapquest map with the results annotated on it.
There is a good writeup on how they did it, along with some videos.
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config