Amazon RSS Feeds for Finding Deals
I have (finally) added RSS feeds for finding Amazon deals to my Dealazon project.
There are six standard feeds:
- Hot Deals RSS Feed - most popular products that are on sale.
- Gift Ideas RSS feed - items on sale between $10-$50
- Deals under $10
- Top Discounts RSS Feed - deals sorted by discount rate
- Top Savings RSS Feed - sorted by savings (dollar value)
- Newest Deals RSS Feed - find deals as they are added to dealazon
You can also use the Amazon Deal RSS feed builder to create feeds based on your keyword, categories, prices, or discount rates.
All 35-80% off items at Amazon http://dealsalon.com/news/all_deals.xml
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2