While reading java.blogs I found a site (http://www.rovol.com/ I'm not going to link to it) that looked very familiar. The site is an obvious ripoff of Macromedia.com. They even went so far as to rotate the Macromedia logo sideways to use as a bullet. On sub pages the Macromedia logo is upside down at the bottom of the page.
What gets me is that the guy has links to art projects, so he probably has some ability to create a somewhat original design.
There is a web site that features ripoffs at: pirated-sites.com.
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions