While reading java.blogs I found a site (http://www.rovol.com/ I'm not going to link to it) that looked very familiar. The site is an obvious ripoff of Macromedia.com. They even went so far as to rotate the Macromedia logo sideways to use as a bullet. On sub pages the Macromedia logo is upside down at the bottom of the page.
What gets me is that the guy has links to art projects, so he probably has some ability to create a somewhat original design.
There is a web site that features ripoffs at: pirated-sites.com.
- Travis CI Error when installing oraclejdk8
- Tuning Tomcat IIS Connectors worker.properties and server.xml
- Push Tomcat logs with the AWS CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Sending nginx access logs to CloudWatch Logs Agent
- Setup CloudWatch Logs Agent on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config