The Google API - CFX_Google
When the google api (an web service to use google's services) came out last year, I wrote a Java CFX tag called CFX_Google avaliable for free download with source code from cfdev. The CFX tag supports searches, and spell check, and returns results in a query object, there is an example and documentation.
Jason Dowdel asked me today if the tag was up to date. Our zip file includes the googlelib.jar file dated May 2002, the latest google api contains a googlelib.jar file dated Aug 2002. You should be able to replace the googlelib.jar file we provide with the latest jar from google without problem. I will update the zip on our site when I have a chance.
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee