ColdFusion's Future is Secure
I was just reading this article on programming language success. The article shows that successful languages (C, C++, Java, UNIX) were created by someone with a beard. Languages such as: Fortran, Prologue, Ada, Smalltalk, Objective C, all had beardless creators.
It's good to see Jeremy Allaire sporting a beard (I can't find a picture of JJ) creators of CFML. We also have to thank Ben Forta for keeping such a healthy beard. Even though Ben didn't invent CFML, he is quite involved with its design in recent years. We just need to get Mr. Buntel to stop shaving.
And if your betting your future on PHP you might want to first checkout beardless: Rasmus Lerdorf - the creator of PHP. The article also shows that the creator of C# is without beard.
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token