Pound - HTTP Load Balancer and Reverse Proxy
Pound is a software HTTP Load Balancer and Reverse Proxy. Pound is a really simple server that forwards HTTP requests to the proper server or servers. You can set it up to have separate servers handle different types of content, or different parts of your web application (based on the url).
Pound can also provide sticky session based load balancing based on the value of a cookie, by a url param, by a HTTP authentication user, or by client IP address. So if you need to setup a load balanced CF application on a budget you can run this with two copies of CF Professional, or BlueDragon.
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions
- Tomcat Java 10 on Windows CreateJavaVM Failed
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3