CFMX Updater Issue
I got snagged when updating a server to the CFMX updater today. The server was running linux and the apache 2 module that I was using was compiled from source. Well when the updater was done apache was just hanging on all requests (even for .html and images). I restarted the services and server serveral times, and I found the problem to be the module, so I compiled a new one... that didn't work either, so then I used one of the supplied modules, and things went back to normal.
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017