Speaking at MXimize Conference in Boston
I will be speaking at the MXimize conference in Boston Sept 20-22. My topic is: Under the Hood with CFCs - UDFs, CFCs, Web Service and Remoting. Here's the abstract:
ColdFusion's UDFs (User Defined Functions) and CFC's (ColdFusion Components) provide a strikingly simple, yet incredibly powerful method for crafting applications. Learn the power and limitations of UDFs. See how to unleash UDFs by packaging them in CFCs. Turn CFCs into Web Services and data sources for Flash Remoting.
Hope to see you there!
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
You might also like:
- ColdFusion Conference on a Boat - April 28, 2003
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks - November 12, 2015
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC - March 23, 2012
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation - November 17, 2009
- Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML - November 10, 2009
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides - July 6, 2009
- Speaking at CFUnited 2009 - March 18, 2009
- Speaking at CFUNITED 2008 - June 16, 2008