Speaking at MXimize Conference in Boston
I will be speaking at the MXimize conference in Boston Sept 20-22. My topic is: Under the Hood with CFCs - UDFs, CFCs, Web Service and Remoting. Here's the abstract:
ColdFusion's UDFs (User Defined Functions) and CFC's (ColdFusion Components) provide a strikingly simple, yet incredibly powerful method for crafting applications. Learn the power and limitations of UDFs. See how to unleash UDFs by packaging them in CFCs. Turn CFCs into Web Services and data sources for Flash Remoting.
Hope to see you there!
- Speaking a CFUNITED 2005 - June 23, 2005
- Speaking at MXimize Conference in Orlando - October 26, 2004
- Cruise MX 2004 - MX Developer Designer Conference - December 16, 2003
- ColdFusion Conference on a Boat - April 28, 2003
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee