Speaking at MXimize Conference in Boston
I will be speaking at the MXimize conference in Boston Sept 20-22. My topic is: Under the Hood with CFCs - UDFs, CFCs, Web Service and Remoting. Here's the abstract:
ColdFusion's UDFs (User Defined Functions) and CFC's (ColdFusion Components) provide a strikingly simple, yet incredibly powerful method for crafting applications. Learn the power and limitations of UDFs. See how to unleash UDFs by packaging them in CFCs. Turn CFCs into Web Services and data sources for Flash Remoting.
Hope to see you there!
- Speaking a CFUNITED 2005 - June 23, 2005
- Speaking at MXimize Conference in Orlando - October 26, 2004
- Cruise MX 2004 - MX Developer Designer Conference - December 16, 2003
- ColdFusion Conference on a Boat - April 28, 2003
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides