Speaking at MXimize Conference in Boston
I will be speaking at the MXimize conference in Boston Sept 20-22. My topic is: Under the Hood with CFCs - UDFs, CFCs, Web Service and Remoting. Here's the abstract:
ColdFusion's UDFs (User Defined Functions) and CFC's (ColdFusion Components) provide a strikingly simple, yet incredibly powerful method for crafting applications. Learn the power and limitations of UDFs. See how to unleash UDFs by packaging them in CFCs. Turn CFCs into Web Services and data sources for Flash Remoting.
Hope to see you there!
Like this? Follow me ↯Tweet Follow @pfreitag
Speaking at MXimize Conference in Boston was first published on August 10, 2004.
If you like reading about conference, speaking, boston, or presentations then you might also like:
- ColdFusion Conference on a Boat
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation
- Speaking at NYCFUG Tonight - Writing Secure CFML
- Hardening ColdFusion - cfObjective 2009 Presentation Slides
- Speaking at CFUnited 2009
- Speaking at CFUNITED 2008
The FuseGuard Web Application Firewall for ColdFusion & CFML is a high performance, customizable engine that blocks various attacks against your ColdFusion applications.