I wrote a web based XPath tool in ColdFusion. The tool will allow you to perform an XPath query on a XML document, it then highlights the results and also dumps the XmlElement returned from the XPath query.
I got the idea from RichPallet's XPath plugin for eclipse, but I thought it would be cool to be able to do it from the browser.
- Parsing RSS 1.0 with ColdFusion MX - April 8, 2004
- RSS and XPath - April 8, 2004
- Top 10 Underrated Functions in ColdFusion - January 10, 2007
- AJAX Tutorial with Prototype - December 13, 2005
- Parsing Atom Dates (ISO8601) in ColdFusion - February 24, 2005
- ColdFusion returning empty response with server-error: true
- Careful applying CF11u16, CF2016u8, CF2018u2
- Sessions don't work in Chrome but do in IE
- csrfVerifyToken does not invalidate the token
- The cf_sql_ is optional in cfqueryparam
- Cookie Expires / Max-Age 1969-12-31T23:59:59.000Z
- Burst Throttling on AWS API Gateway Explained
- How to Resolve Java HTTPS Exceptions