I wrote a web based XPath tool in ColdFusion. The tool will allow you to perform an XPath query on a XML document, it then highlights the results and also dumps the XmlElement returned from the XPath query.
I got the idea from RichPallet's XPath plugin for eclipse, but I thought it would be cool to be able to do it from the browser.
- Parsing RSS 1.0 with ColdFusion MX - April 8, 2004
- RSS and XPath - April 8, 2004
- Top 10 Underrated Functions in ColdFusion - January 10, 2007
- AJAX Tutorial with Prototype - December 13, 2005
- Parsing Atom Dates (ISO8601) in ColdFusion - February 24, 2005
- SameSite Cookies with IIS
- Facebook API Now Requires Review for user_friends Permission
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements