So far I'm impressed with OpenOffice's presentation tool (called simply: Presentation I think). I find it easier to use the PowerPoint, and I don't see any reason to use power point in the future.
One area I found to be lacking was the pre-built presentation templates, there are only a few to choose from. But don't worry OpenOffice still has all the annoying features, such as animations, and transitions!
The coolest feature in my opinion you can export your presentations to swf's (Macromedia Flash), or PDF. That's nice since to my knowledge there are no free ppt viewers for OSX (that I have found anyways). You can open PPT files with OOo, but you can't them with OOo. That's not a big deal though, since swf is a better vehicle for sharing presentations on the web IMHO.
I,m trying to run a Powerpoint presentation I created using Microsoft Powerpoint in OpenOffice presentation (3.1.1)
Most functions work fine but some of the graphics (jpegs)are distorted. Is there anyway around this
- Tomcat Virtual Directory Howto
- Communications link failure MySQL JDBC with TLS
- Redirect www and non https in IIS using web.config
- Not authorized to perform: ssm:GetParameters
- What is the difference between ASCII Chr(10) and Chr(13)
- Fixinator and Foundeo Security Bundle
- Running CFML on AWS Lambda with FuseLess Slides
- Updating Java on ColdFusion or Lucee