Redirect Foreign Amazon links to Amazon in your Country
Suppose your reading a book review by someone in the US, they have a link to the book on amazon.com, but you live in the UK. If you have the Amazon.co.uk localizer installed any link to an amazon product outside of the UK is replaced with a link to amazon.co.uk. Pick your country below to replace foreign amazon links to your country's amazon.
Localizer's are provided for Amazon.com (US), Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, Amazon.jp, and Amazon.at
Step 1 - Install GreaseMonkey
GreaseMonkey is an extension for the FireFox browser, Install it. You will need to restart FireFox after installing the plugin.
Step 2 - Right Click on one of the links below, and select "Install User Script"
Please select the amazon locale that you shop in:
- Amazon.com localizer (For US Shoppers) - Convert Amazon.de, .co.uk, etc links to Amazon.com
- Amazon.de localizer (For German/Deutsch Shoppers) - Convert Amazon.com, .co.uk, etc links to Amazon.de
- Amazon.co.uk localizer (For Shoppers in the UK) - Convert Amazon.com, .de, etc links to Amazon.co.uk
- Amazon.ca localizer (For Canadian Shoppers) - Convert Amazon.com, .co.uk, etc links to Amazon.ca
- Amazon.fr localizer (For French/Français Shoppers) - Convert Amazon.com, .co.uk, etc links to Amazon.fr
- Amazon.at localizer (For Austrian Shoppers) - Convert Amazon.com, .co.uk, etc links to Amazon.at
- Amazon.jp localizer (For Japanese Shoppers) - Convert Amazon.com, .co.uk, etc links to Amazon.co.jp
Note: To right click on a Mac - press Ctrl and Click your mouse.
Step 3 - Refresh this page and Test it
Please note: Only direct product links are translated. If there is a link to an amazon category for instance these are not changed.
Disclosure: In Associatation with Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.de