Slashlog - open source cfmx / mysql blog
Speaking of open source, Daniel Chicayban posted to CF-Linux wednesday an announcement of his open source project slashlog 0.1. The software is designed for unix but should work ok on windows according to the web site.
I downloaded slashlog. It's nice code. Simple and clean and does the job. Good to learn from and build application on.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides