MySQL JDBC Load Balancing with MySQL Cluster
Here's a neat tip posted by Henrik Ingo from the MySQL Telecom Team
It's not really properly documented in the manual part, but I found in the changelogs, and confirmed on IRC that to do load-balancing across the SQL nodes in MySQL Cluster, you would use a different JDBC connection string with the "
loadbalance" keyword added...
- Multiple Statements with MySQL and JDBC - May 16, 2005
Thanks Pete. Great tip!
Is there any way I can use that loadbalance when I am using XaDatasource?
- Securing Legacy CFML - dev.Objective() 2016 Slides
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks
- Adding Chrome Custom Search for CFDocs
- Disable Flash Remoting on ColdFusion Servers
- HackMyCF Adds SSL/TLS Scanner
- IncompatibleClassChangeError after ColdFusion 11 Update 5
- Scope Injection in CFML
- Upload Files Directly to Amazon S3 using ColdFusion