MySQL JDBC Load Balancing with MySQL Cluster
November 28, 2008
Here's a neat tip posted by Henrik Ingo from the MySQL Telecom Team
It's not really properly documented in the manual part, but I found in the changelogs, and confirmed on IRC that to do load-balancing across the SQL nodes in MySQL Cluster, you would use a different JDBC connection string with the "
loadbalance" keyword added...
- Multiple Statements with MySQL and JDBC - May 16, 2005
Trackback Address: 684/3EFF38C979A69DFD01019743AC7ACD9B
- SessionRotate solution for JEE Sessions
- False TemplateNotFoundException ColdFusion 9
- ColdFusion defaults avoid flawed Random Number Generator
- Apache Security Patches on CentOS / RHEL
- FuseGuard 2.4 Released
- New HackMyCF Features
- Blocking .svn and .git Directories on Apache or IIS
- CFDocs site now Open Source