Speaking at CFUNITED 2008
I can't believe it's already time for CFUNITED again! I will be speaking twice again this year:
- Thursday @ 2:45p - Writing Secure CFML
- Friday @ 8:30a - Image Manipulation with ColdFusion 8
See you there!
- Speaking at CFUnited 2009 - March 18, 2009
- My CFSummit 2015 Slide Decks - November 12, 2015
- Speaking at ColdFusion Zeus Preview Event in DC - March 23, 2012
- Writing Secure CFML Slides from CFUnited 2010 - August 5, 2010
- Slides for NYCFUG Security Presentation - November 17, 2009
This is going to sound creepy, but I'm actually signed up to attend both of your sessions. CFML security isn't a huge priority where I work at, but I know it's something I'll need to have a good grasp on later when I switch jobs. Image manipulation is also not an urgent thing to know for my job, but you never know when the need for it will come up. Looking forward to the sessions.
Thanks Jose, see you in a few days.
- Docker Container exited with code 137
- Why is my cron.daily script not running?
- Announcing FuseGuard Version 3
- CFSummit 2017
- Java Unlimited Strength Crypto Policy for Java 9 or 1.8.0_151
- Java 9 Security Enhancements
- Upcoming CFML Conferences in April 2017
- CFSummit 2016 Slides